2 Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Portions
2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt & pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup Low sodium chicken broth
2 tsp. cornstarch
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh dill, minced
2 tsp. capers
1. Heat a 12-inch heavy bottomed non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil.
2. Season both sides lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Place in skillet and sear until bottom is golden brown, about 4 minutes. Carefully flip then continue to cook until salmon is cooked through, about 2-3 minutes longer.
4. Transfer salmon to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm, leave about 1 tsp oli in skillet. Add garlic and saute just until golden brown, about 20 seconds.
5. Pour in 1 1/4 cups chicken broth and let simmer until borth is reduced by half, about 4 minutes.
6. Add cornstarch to the borth whyle whisking together. Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.
7. Stir in cream, butter, lemon, capers, and dill.
8. Place salmon on the sauce, and spoon sauce on the salmon. Sprinkle with capers and parsley. Serve immediately.